:: Board index  :: Feed  :: Clan Rules  :: Clan Ranks  :: Join Us  :: About Us  :: Donate  ::  Register ::  FAQ ::  Search :: Login ::  Cw Channel ::  Discord Invite :: 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Greetings to the Clan Warriors
Hello Clan Warriors & greetings from RaFiGer

Since Elite Alien convinced me to join your clan its no about a day and I would like to introduced myself:

I am from Germany my Callsign is RaFiGer since beginning of my Online career around 2001 :)
I started in the IL2 Community and my attemps for skinning mostly german Warbirds you can seen on my webpage at:

http://rafiger.de

Still I am doing skin works but due to my job, which is very time consuming I have weeks sometimes months I am not able to do anything else than work :) My projects are around the world but since 2005 I am working in Russia building up two large diameter pipe mills in Saint Petersburg and now in Chleyabinsk.

So, therefore I like the idea Elite Alien offers to have some folks to play good active games together even if time is limited, due to family or work issues!

So, thats for now
Thank for inviting me & I hope to contribute to the clan in good gaming
RaFiGer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings to the Clan Warriors
Cw Founder
Cw Founder
Even though I am the one whom recruited you it is nice to have you aboard. Getting some more new people in the clan as well so bigger parties around your time of play possibly. Amalgam and myself will have it made at that. We get to go into two parties through the day. :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Greetings to the Clan Warriors
Welcome aboard RaFiGer hope to gets some game time in with you in the future and hope work is going well for ya and not tying you down too badly.