:: Board index  :: Feed  :: Clan Rules  :: Clan Ranks  :: Join Us  :: About Us  :: Donate  ::  Register ::  FAQ ::  Search :: Login ::  Cw Channel ::  Discord Invite :: 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Hey everyone I have returned
Cw Private First Class
Cw Private First Class
Just want to say thank you Elite for letting me come back. Im glad to be back. Its been
A long time. I am on namely consoles 360, ps3 im thinkn about getting a wii but..... I dont know prob spend that $ elsewhere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone I have returned
Good! Always new people to play with! I usually play on the PC or my 360, and am usually playing Reach, see you in-game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone I have returned
Cw Founder
Cw Founder
Glad to see you are back and all that other formal mumbo jumbo to be said. Though I do not own either of those games I will play some PS3 games with you if you still jump on that. Not to mention Wii games if you do pick up a Wii consoles like you were saying you might do. If you do like your brother with his Mac and pop on Steam we could play some games you own on that as well. Anyway, that is my two cents and welcome back to Cw.