:: Board index  :: Feed  :: Clan Rules  :: Clan Ranks  :: Join Us  :: About Us  :: Donate  ::  Register ::  FAQ ::  Search :: Login ::  Cw Channel ::  Discord Invite :: 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Fuzion Frenzy 2
Cw Founder
Cw Founder
Fuzion Frenzy 2
Tue, Feb 06, 2007
I would have to say this game is interesting as always. It has all the great fun of Fuzion Frenzy. Though, it has online and is in HD.

Controls:
If you have played Fuzion Frenzy well it's the same on controls. If not, well you are in luck. This game is like the first. So lots of easy button bashing, or just plain out using the joystick to move. It's very simple to pick up. Each mini game has it's own controls. Which are listed before you play the game.

Characters:
All the classics are here. Some look a little different now.

Dub:
Same as always green and the cool additude. His hair is a little diffrent now though. He has his hair bangs white and hanging out over his right eye.

Samson:
This guy has never changed. He is also still the color red of course.

Geena:
She is about the same. The hair and clothing is a little different. Other then that she remains the same with color blue.

Zak:
I always didn't like him on the first game. He was always that little brat of a kid. Now he is older on this game. His voice isn't annoying anymore. It sounds a bit stupid now. Kind of a nerd like voice you could call it I guess. He is the color yellow as always.

Naomi:
Other then the clothing looking a little different, there isn't much to say. She remains the color orange.

Jet:
She is pretty much completely the same. Just a few adjustments here and there. She is pink as always.

Gameplay:
This game can bring you hours of fun. It is jammed pack with about fourty-five mini games. I can't say this game is as great a Fuzion Frenzy. Though for a some what remake on some of the mini games. It kind of gets it right. I always loved playing a few round of Fuzion Frenzy with friends. What the problem was the computer will play you. Though, it never was really a challenge.

Not having friends over to play a few round could be a drag. Well Fuzion Frenzy 2 fixed that with online play. This makes the game last alot longer. Take all the mini games online and battle it out. With friends or just random people. I myself love a good Turbine Jumper challenge. I have yeat to find anyone that could beat me on it.

Tournament:
This can be fun and annoying. Unlike Fuzion Frenzy this game revolves around cards. Cards are used to aid in the scores, steal times 2 - 6 cards, ect. It can be good and bad. The cards kind of killed tournament mode.

Mini-game Frenzy:
This is a great mode. It's a listing of all the mini-games. Which can be played over again many times. Every win you get you get a point. So the highest points wins in a manner of speaking. There is no way to truely win other then in the mini-games though.

Custom:
This mode is pretty interesting. It really is kind of pointless. It makes the mini game playing a little faster. You select the games you want to play. Once one is played it moves to the next on the list. At the end it goes to the announcer and shows the winner. This is some what pointless and gets old.

Graphics:
First off this game has been put to 720p. So it is a big step up from the old Fuzion Frenzy. The old one was only 480i. The game has it's interesting style. Which makes the game pretty slick when it comes to gameplay.

Sound:
Well, the mini games and all around gameply. That has great sound. The music fits the games you play as well. As for the announcer that can get annoying. The good thing is you can turn it off. Just by going to options, Volume Settings, and turn down DJ. The bad thing of doing this though. Is once in a tournament mode you just see the host guy talking & moving around.

Gameplay: 9.5/10
Graphics: 9.0/10
Sound: 8.8/10
Longevity: 7.0/10
Overall: 9.6/10