:: Board index  :: Feed  :: Clan Rules  :: Clan Ranks  :: Join Us  :: About Us  :: Donate  ::  Register ::  FAQ ::  Search :: Login ::  Cw Channel ::  Discord Invite :: 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: [Approved] Recruitment Application Kurozetsumei
1) Why you would like to join Clan Warriors?
I'd like to be a part of a group that is "mature" and doesn't bind themselves to one game. I have a habit on going game to game and it's good to know there may be other in CW I can run with.

2) What gaming platforms do you own?
I'm strictly a PC guy, I have a WII but it's more for the wife and kids

3) What games are you currently looking to play?
Space Marine in a current favorite. Will most likely play SW:TOR and I have played WOW for 6 years so I have and active account still.

4) What gaming experience do you have?
other than growing up with Atari 2600 --> NES, SNES, PS, N64, GC. I started online gaming back in 02. I usually stick to MMORPGs but I've been a devoted fan of 40k PC games since Dawn of War. Not a huge shooter fan but this game makes me like it.

5) Were you refered by one of our members?
Elite Alien

6) What clan experience do you have?
Clan? MMORPG guilds mostly. I was in a clan on ROSE. I've been in guilds since I began online gaming

7) What leadership positions have you held?
Officer usually. I don't have the time to run a guild, I can help when I'm on but the real world requires a lot more.

8) Do you think you could contribute to the clan with recruiting, a ranks & there requirements, clan art, or any other means you may think of?
I can sure try but like I said, my life is very demanding. Give me what you got and I'll let you know.

9) Could you contribute to the clan funds?
Here where I say I'm tapped and you roll your eyes...lol. I suppose the amount may have to be considered. Between a wife, 3 kiddies, house and all the expenses that go with that, I'll have to see what I can do, but no promises.

10) What kind of gamer do you consider yourself to be? (Casual or Hardcore)
Casual

11) What hours are you available for game play?
8:00-12:00 PM CST

12) What is your Internet speed? (Dial-up, DSL/Cable, or T1/ISDN or Faster)
High Speed Cable

13) It is strongly encouraged that you have a microphone. Do you currently have one?
yes, last time I used it, it worked

14) Are you aware that we have Clan Rules?
Yes.

15) Have you read our Clan Rules and agreed to it?
yes

16) Is there anything you really would like to do or see in Clan Warriors?
I'll get back to you on that. I just got here. ;)

17) What is your Xfire, PSN ID, and/or Gamertag account name? If you have any others such as Steam or Impulse could you list them as well? Kingtriton13 on Steam.

18) Any questions you may have.
Refer to question 16. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]